skip to content

Technician Development


You can apply for CSci, RSci or RSciTech through the Science Council's online system. This supports you to complete both your registration and your membership application.

There is also the option of applying through the Science Council licensed professional body you wish to join.

If you are already a member of a licensed professional body then you can use the Science Council’s online system or apply through your professional body.

Further details about applying for professional registration are available from the Science Council website.

You can contact the Science Council to discuss your application in more detail.